Choosing a Candidate

Healthy democracy brings with it a great deal of personal responsibility…whether voting on issues, engaging actively or setting about the task of electing representatives.  Yet, sadly, my suspicion is the average American voter probably expends about 2% of their energy choosing a candidate (or siding on an issue) and the other 98% affirming the choice.

Advertisements
Published in: on October 5, 2008 at 1:37 pm  Leave a Comment  
Tags: , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s